When you book a place you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
- If a cancellation is made less than 3 weeks before the workshop a refund of 50% of the course fees will be given, unless the place is subsequently filled by another student in which case a full refund will be given once the place is refilled. If you wish to change your booking to another date, again 50% of the course fees will be retained until the place is resold if this is within 3 weeks of the workshop taking place. Your place may be transferred to a friend by yourself at any time without incurring any cost.
- In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a class, you will be offered either a full refund or transfer to another date and I will give you as much notice as possible.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you aware of what is included in the workshop fees and any additional costs you may incur.
- There is no wheelchair access at Banks Mill Studios and there is no lift to my studio which is on the second floor. Students with disabilities should enquire about the suitability of the courses prior to booking.
- Any questions you may have beforehand please do not hesitate to contact me – mobile 07970 850615 or click here to email me.